ArLyne's Diamonds

A running commentary of ideas

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Leadership


Over the past 30+ years, I’ve worked with individuals on the fast track for promotion, C-level executives, professionals wanting growth and politicians wanting to improve their “style”.  My most recent book:  Leading and Managing a Global Workforce contains many examples of the work I’ve done with individuals and groups (management training groups.) 

Some clients have called me their “secret weapon” because with my counseling them, they have solved significant problems at work, have shined during meetings, and have been promoted because of the changes they’ve made in their approach to others in the workplace.

I’ve taught managers to manage – supervisors to supervise – and potential leaders to lead well.  Of course I also taught the MBA course:  Leadership and Organizational Behavior.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home