Steps for Success
A One Day Workshop: Saturday, January 7, 2012
From: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
With: ArLyne Diamond, Ph.D.
You are invited to participate in a one day workshop for budding entrepreneurs who want to learn how to make their ideas a reality.
Dr. Diamond has over thirty years experience working with individuals and companies helping them develop business plans, road maps, strategy and tactics for their personal and professional growth, in addition to teaching these courses in an MBA program. Please visit her website: www.DiamondAssociates.net and Google: ArLyne Diamond, for more information about her background.
During the one day workshop, participants will:
• Share ideas they have for start-up businesses,
• Promise each other support and non-disclosure,
• Exchange brainstorming ideas for each other’s business ideas,
• Develop the steps necessary to take their idea to the next level,
• Understand types of investments and what they require,
• Create a personalized road map – step by step plans to make it a reality,
• Formulate the basis for an actual business plan, and
• Creatively format their presentation for potential investors.
This workshop will be held in either Sunnyvale or Santa Clara at a site to be determined after we establish the number of participants attending. Attendance will be limited so sign up now. The fee for non-Sole members is $100.00 for the day. TO SIGN UP: ArLyne@DiamondAssociates.net. Or call 408-554-0110.