Workshop for Budding Entrepreneurs
A One Day Workshop: Saturday, January 7, 2012
From: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
With: ArLyne Diamond, Ph.D.
Sole members are invited to participate in a one day workshop for budding entrepreneurs who want to learn how to make their ideas a reality.
Dr. Diamond has over thirty years experience working with individuals and companies helping them develop business plans, road maps, strategy and tactics for their personal and professional growth. Please visit her website: www.DiamondAssociates.net and Google: ArLyne Diamond, for more information about her background.
In addition to consulting, among the many MBA courses ArLyne teaches at Keller Graduate School of Management is the capstone Business Planning Seminar. During this course, Dr. Diamond helps her students create a business, develop a business plan for it, and make oral presentations to potential investors.
During the one day workshop, participants will:
• Share ideas they have for start-up businesses,
• Promise each other support and non-disclosure,
• Exchange brainstorming ideas for each other’s business ideas,
• Develop the steps necessary to take their idea to the next level,
• Understand types of investments and what they require,
• Learn terminology, such as “bootcamp” “entrepreneurship”, etc.
• Create a personalized road map – step by step plans to make it a reality,
• Formulate the basis for an actual business plan, and
• Creatively format their presentation for potential investors.
This workshop will be held in either Sunnyvale or Santa Clara at a site to be determined after we establish the number of participants attending. There will be no – charge for those participants that are active members of Sole (to be determined by Matt Ogorzalek) and the fee for others will be $100.00 for the day.
Contact me: ArLyne@DiamondAssociates.net for further details and to enroll.