ArLyne's Diamonds

A running commentary of ideas

Monday, May 30, 2005

This is fun - and looking for suggestions

I'm having so much fun with my blog. I love your comments and hope that over time this will become an exciting and dynamic exchange of ideas. Please do respond, and pass the address onto anyone you think might be interested in exchanging interesting ideas.

I am writing an article on "A Reasonable Approach to Sexual Harassment Training and Investigation" and am looking for ideas that pertain to government agencies and their policies, prevention methods, sanctions, and investigations. I am hoping that Reason Magazine will publish it, but since they appeal to an audience interested in public policy, I need to find some relevant examples. HELP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home