ArLyne's Diamonds

A running commentary of ideas

Monday, May 23, 2005

ArLyne's New Blog -

Today is Monday, May 23, 2005 and finally, after three years of wanting to do this, I have my own blog. I haven't a clue yet as to how to let you know about it - nor do I have anything vitally important to say today - except HELLO. We've started!

This past weekend I met some of the most incredible free-market thinkers - at a party Saturday night. It was wonderful to be with a group of bright interesting like minded people. Hopefully, over time you will come to think the same of the tidbits you read here.

I would like this blog to be a reflection of my values and experience - I want to share my thoughts with you about contemporary issues, workplace issues, and whatever else comes to mind.

I will gladly answer questions on workplace relations, philosophy, psychology, negotiation, persuasion, mediation and other topics I might know something about.

For those of you who might not already know, my book: Training Your Board of Directors can be purchased from my publisher: www.productivepublications.com. Not only is this book good for boards of all kinds, (including corporate, government, association, religious and non-profit)a number of people are already using it for team building in the corporate world as well as for employee development in small professional practices and retail stores.

I am now working on my Fund-Raising for Non-Profits book and hope to have it finished in a few months.

It's late now and I want to end this for tonight. I'm hoping lots of my friends, clients, and colleagues find time to read my blog and share their comments with me.

4 Comments:

  • At 6:14 PM, Blogger ArLyne Diamond, Ph.D. said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 5:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations on joining the wonderful world of bloggers. I look forward to visiting with you in the future.

     
  • At 10:25 AM, Blogger Mei Lin Fung said…

    ArLyne

    Wow, I admire your "jump in with both feet" instinct - Terrific!

    Mei Lin

     
  • At 3:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    As usual I couldn't be prouder of my cousin exploring a new venture.

    Of course, it will be successful and enlightining and look forward to sharing in it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home