ArLyne's Diamonds

A running commentary of ideas

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Forensic Expert Witness Association (FEW)

What a warm reception I received Wednesday night when I was the guest speaker at the FEW organization. There were close to 50 people in attendance, and to my delight, most of them were mature - unlike the usual High Tech audience of very young people. Also, most of them were clean, neat and well-dressed. WOW!

It's an interesting organization consisting of professionals from many different industries and my talk was to help them increase the power of their reports, depositions, and mostly testimony. I have often worked behind the scenes preparing attorneys, witnesses and experts to create compelling presentations.

of course I also work with High Tech professionals to create compelling presentations as well. It's not what you know - it's how you communicate it that matters - as does your professional image.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home