ArLyne's Diamonds

A running commentary of ideas

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Happy New Year

On the eve of the Jewish New Year, Rosh Hashonah, I wish you all a happy, healthy, and wealthy New Year. As I told some of my friends and family, I've made a commitment to keeping this blog lively - and want your comments and ideas to add to it. For now, though, I think I am brain dead. It's been a long day and tomorrow, which starts early will be filled with doctor appointments - UGH.

It is the tradition of cleaning house, of mending fences, of forgiving self and friends. It is a time to be kind, thoughtful and generous to self and others. It's a starting over - a new leaf - a new beginning - and hopefully one that will make each of us a better person.

I wish you and youts a Shana Tova - Happy New Year

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home