ArLyne's Diamonds

A running commentary of ideas

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Re-activating my blog

Since I re-started my newsletter last year, I forgot to post to my blog. Sorry. I am going to start again - and hope you all "tune in" and share your ideas with me.

My blog is intended as commentary far more personal than that of my newsletter - which is designed for my professional contacts. Here, with your help, we can share some ideas about contemporary issues.

My latest - why can't people disagree with each other about issues without feeling the need to withdraw from a friendship?

I had some lovely friends here in my complex - they were originally from South Africa and believed that disagreement led to heavy confrontation - and possibly violence. Consequently, they avoided what they thought of as "confrontation" and I see as mild disagreement. Too bad.

I'm going to write more about this - under a different heading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home