ArLyne's Diamonds

A running commentary of ideas

Sunday, March 11, 2018

"Tweaking" Small but powerful changes


Tweaking
Are you tired of hiring consultants who spend dozens of hours and thousands of your dollars analyzing a problem and offering grandiose and impossible to achieve solutions?

That’s the complaint I hear frequently from prospective clients.  Apparently, their hard earned money goes towards detailed, comprehensive reports that really don’t offer much practical help.

My consulting is different.  I work directly with your staff to “tweak” processes that could be simplified and could save time and money.  Together we problem-solve – they know what they know and I get to add my knowledge and experience to the mix.  Change – or should I say many changes – occur in short order that is useful and time and cost saving. 

Interested?

Just one example:  When I was consulting to the City of San Carlos the hundred minor changes we made took them from conflict with their citizens to rewards for being customer service focused.  They won many awards as a result of the problem-solving workshops we conducted.
"
Call me and I can give you examples of what we accomplished.  The small tweaks that made major changes.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home