A few of us were discussing personal branding – particularly as it pertains to job seekers. It occurred to me – after the conversation of course - that your personal brand is all you are – it is a combination of:
· The way you feel about yourself
· The image you project, posture, looks, the way you dress, voice, etc.
· Your elevator speech
· Your “sweet spot” skill set – what you love doing and what you do well
· Your marketing materials – including business card, website, resume, etc.
· It is the overall impression (perception) others have of you.
So – is yours as professional, positive and upscale as you’d like it to be? If not, what are you planning to do to improve it?