ArLyne's Diamonds

A running commentary of ideas

Monday, June 13, 2011

Learn how to Resolve Conflict in Your Workplace

Hi:
By some lucky coincidence, I will be teaching Negotiation Skills at Keller University, and Conflict in the Workplace at Stanford University – Continuing Education this summer. Stanford is letting me use my new book Conflict in the Workplace Causes and Cures as the text for the course. My Academic Dean at Keller has contacted the main office in Chicago to learn the process for my submitting the book for future courses there.

Is you are a leader, manager, HR professional or consultant – this summer session of five weeks starting Thursday evening June 23rd should be enormously useful to you. It will involve lots of interaction and lots of practice. SO, sign up now. Stanford has both minimum and maximum requirements.

All you need to do is go to: Continuingstudies@stanford.edu and look for Bus 220.

I am now working on my book: Leading and Managing in a Global Economy.

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.Albert Einstein – quoted by Lawrence Reed

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home